Atlantia is included in the following ethical rankings:
- Atlantia’s membership of the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI World) and the Dow Jones Sustainability Europe Index was reconfirmed in 2017. These indexes rank the best enterprises in the world based on environmental, social and governance criteria.
- Atlantia has been independently assessed according to the FTSE4Good criteria, and has satisfied the requirements to become a constituent of the FTSE4Good Index Series. Created by the global index company FTSE Group, FTSE4Good is an equity index series that is designed to facilitate investment in companies that meet globally recognised corporate responsibility standards. Companies in the FTSE4Good Index Series have met stringent social and environmental criteria, and are positioned to capitalise on the benefits of responsible business practice.
- Atlantia has been reconfirmed as a constituent of the Ethibel Sustainability Index (ESI) Excellence Europe since 20 March 2017.
- Atlantia is also included in the ECPI Ethical EMU Equity and ECPI Ethical Euro Equity indices.
- Atlantia joins the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), a global platform which aims to facilitate transparent reporting on climate change data. Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) is an independent nonprofit organization which operates internationally and holds the most comprehensive database of corporate environmental information in the world.