In line with the Group's organisational and governance changes, Atlantia has introduced a new whistleblowing process, upgrading the previous one with the following new elements:
- the decentralisation of the management of the whistleblowing process falling within the remit of each group company through the setting up of multidisciplinary Whistleblowing Teams;
- the assignment to the Internal Audit function of the role of process owner for the sake of the timeliness of the analysis and integration of all aspects relating to the Internal Control and Risk Management System (SCIGR), also in line with the mission and the characteristics of the role of the function itself;
- the provision of information flows with regard to the other parties involved in the SCIGR.
In order to guarantee full and indiscriminate access to all those who wish to whistleblow, Atlantia provides a number of alternative channels, specifically:
- an IT platform, accessible to all whistleblowers (employees, third parties, etc.) by clicking on the link below ("enter your report here"). The system allows for reports to be sent through a guided online procedure without the need to register or declare one's personal details;
- e-mail, to the address: Segnalazioni.Atlantia@atlantia.com;
- ordinary mail, to the address: Atlantia S.p.A., Team Segnalazioni Atlantia, via Antonio Nibby, 20 - 00161 Rome.
Although anonymous reports are accepted at Atlantia, non-anonymous reports are preferred for the sake of the speed and effectiveness of investigations, as well as for the possible need for a proper dialogue with the whistleblower.
Atlantia guarantees confidentiality with regard to the existence and content of reports, as well as to the identity of the whistleblower (where disclosed) and Reported subjects. The whistleblower are also guaranteed protection in accordance with the law.