The Committee carries out proposal and advisory functions vis-à-vis the Board of Directors with reference, inter alia, to:
- the remuneration of the members of the corporate bodies and top management;
- the strategic development of human capital;
- the self-assessment activity of the Board of Directors and its committees;
- the drafting, updating and implementation of any plans and/or procedures for the succession of the Chief Executive Officer and of any other executive director;
- proposals of candidates to the position of director of the Company in case of co-optation or of executive director of Strategic Companies.
The Committee has adopted a Regulation governing its composition, duties and functioning, updated with a view to implementing also the recommendations contained in the New Corporate Governance Code.
|Terms of Reference governing Nomination, Remuneration and Human Capital Committee (Italian version)|
The Committee is made up of 5 independent non-executive Directors.
|Riccardo Bruno||Chairman (Independent Director)|
|Andrea Boitani||(Independent Director)|
|Giuseppe Guizzi||(Independent Director) (1)|
|Anna Chiara Invernizzi||(Independent Director)|
|Carlo Malacarne||(Independent Director)|