The Board of Directors, which is elected by the General Meeting according to a slate voting procedure, is the body with collective responsibility for managing the Company and:
- has sole authority and full responsibility for day-to-day and extraordinary management of the Company;
- manages and coordinates the directly controlled Italian Group's subsidiaries.
The Annual General Meeting of 18 April 2019 determined in 15 the number of members of the Board of Directors .
The Directors who have declared to hold the independence requirements in accordance with the TUF and the Company’s Corporate Governance Code, which incorporates the principles contained in the Corporate Governance Code for companies listed on the Italian Stock Exchange are 10.
Currently the member of the Board of Directors are
|Carlo Bertazzo||Chief Executive Officer||CV|
|Sabrina Benetton||Director (1)||CV|
|Andrea Boitani||Independent director||CV|
|Riccardo Bruno||Independent director||CV|
|Cristina De Benetti||Independent director||CV|
|Dario Frigerio||Independent director||CV|
|Gioia Ghezzi||Independent director||CV|
|Giuseppe Guizzi||Independent director||CV|
|Anna Chiara Invernizzi||Independent director||CV|
|Carlo Malacarne||Independent director||CV|
|Valentina Martinelli||Director (2)||CV|
|Lucia Morselli||Indipendent Director (3)||CV|
|Ferdinando Nelli Feroci||Independent director||CV|
|Licia Soncini||Independent director||CV|
(1) Director appointed by the Shareholders’ Meeting held on 29 May 2020 until the approval of the financial statements as at 31 December 2021. Director previously appointed by the Board of Director held on 31 October 2019.
(2) Director appointed by the Shareholders’ Meeting held on 29 May 2020 until the approval of the financial statements as at 31 December 2021. Director previously appointed by the Board of Director held on 6 March 2020.
(3) Director appointed pursuant to art. 2386 c.c. by the BoD of 24/9/2020 following to the resignation of the Director Mara Anna Rita Caverni.